No arduino device

I would like to create a project using LibrePCB but I need to integrate Arudino. I added all the libraries but when I add an Arduino board to the project. I cannot add it because there is no device.

What library do I need for this to work properly.

Libraries aren’t finished yet…
You should draw your own package and create a device.
Or, give me a exact type of the arduino, I draw it for you…

Oh! Thanks. I would need an Arduino Nano.

Library found here.

Well. I tried your instructions but the link seems to not work.

Eeeeeh. Some .dot files was missing in the github… Corrected now.

Try again, please.

1 Like

Thanks it works :slight_smile: Sorry for the late answer.

Thanks it works. If you can make a video how to make a device, i tried add a pack dip 30 15.24mm mod pack DIP 32 15.24mm for nano but have error UUID no found.

Thanks again your lib works for me.

You are welcome.
Video - hmm, it’s good idea for easyiest learning of the LibrePCB library system, but I cannot make a promise to create this video. It;s a time tifficulty work and I be afraid, I have not free time for this job. But I wrote this to my ToDo list…

UUID problem - I haven’t knowledge with this problem yet. It looks as your components have the link to non-existing device or the symbol. Can You share your library? I will try to check it.

Error is

Could not add device

There is no element of type “pad” with the UUID “cadc4aa6-5082-41c8-a537-6227270892f95” in the list.

This happens when I want to add the pads on the pcb board.

I do not have a git account to upload the library nor do I know how to download it but I think that since I am already using yours it is not necessary to correct it, if I have to do another one and it gives me an error, I will write you.

It may be because when you create it, i use the pack and symbols from other libraries, I don’t know well.